Transcend P8 Battery™
This small, robust CPAP battery delivers up to two nights* of therapy in a compact and lightweight design, you'll be amazed with the freedom this little battery gives you. It’s FAA-approved so you can use it on your next flight and sleep comfortably on the plane. And with a solar battery charger, you can go off the grid for days! Measuring only a few square inches - a little larger than of a deck of cards, the P8 miniCPAP battery is ultra-light and perfectly portable for your next trip.
Note: Not compatible with Transcend 365 miniCPAP devices or Transcend 365 miniCPAP power supply.
*Performance tested at 14 cmH2O; actual battery performance may vary based on altitude, respiratory rate and tidal volume.
- Weight 1.1 lbs.
- Power Supply 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 18VDC, 1.67 Amp
- Operating Range 32°-113° F, 10% - 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Range -4° - 140° F, 10% - 95% relative humidity, non-- condensing
- Standards Compliance EN 60601-1: Class II; Type BF; IP22 IEC 60601-1-2 EMC compatibility
- Most innovative small, light and portable CPAP batteries in the world
- Provides power for approximately two nights of therapy at pressure of 14 cmH2O before requiring recharging*
- Rechargeable with AC power supply or DC mobile power adaptor
- Power for CPAP therapy when wall power is not available
- CPAP battery backup provides uninterrupted therapy when used in-line with AC power supply during power outages
- Warranty 9 months
- Operational Time Up to two nights on a full charge*
- Recharge Time with solar charger: approximately 12 hours for full charge from completely depleted cells (in full, direct-sun conditions)
* Tested at 14cmH2O